Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vogue

Got a little inspired by Coco Avant Chanel the other day and broke out the stripes. Not the best picture but my hair is actually cooperating! This is the first time I've had it down since my haircut where I lopped off about 6 inches or more, I think I'm getting used to styling it now. Photobooth picture again because I think I left my camera's USB in Istanbul. Mina bring that too.


More India snippets coming as well as write-ups of other tasks, it's just well, real life apparently happened to me and now I don't have the time to read and write anything for fun because that's all I do. I have two books that add up to over 700 pages together, and coverages on them due this Friday. I apparently am better than their paid readers as I do it fast and I do it well but sheesh, just hire me already. Until then, Indian elephants!


Oh and I finished my awesome leather jacket with the Evil Dead patch my darling boyfriend got me and it's perfect for the not hot/not cold weather we've been having in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails