Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 Minutes

I need a schedule or I'll never get anything done while I'm home. So here it is tentatively.

Free mornings.
12-1: Pilates/working out
Clean up/lunch.
2-4: Writing/editing
4-5: Hindi
5-7: Whatever task that seems doable then. Including more writing if needed.

Weekends will either be free or for making up any weekdays I miss if I go down to the city or out somewhere. Or for doing stuff that can only be done then. Of course, it might be hard to adhere to this every day so I'll take each day as best I can. I just don't want to waste time.

Sounds good yes? Watching the Drowned World Tour 2001 now. It is so different from the Sticky and Sweet Tour my sister, mom, and I managed to catch live last year. And still just pure Madonna performance/musical art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails