Tuesday, May 17, 2011

True or False

I can't sleep and I have a cold so I'm curled up in my living room watching TV with the kitty sleeping next to me. Will & Grace is on and it's the episode with Madonna. Hello again late-night musings and Madonna. You always seem to go hand in hand.

She's not a very good actress, is she?

I do enjoy her brassy, weirdo character she assumes whenever she's, "laughing at herself," in roles (like she did on SNL with Wayne & Garth and right now on this show, too) but it comes off as trying too hard. Oh well, you can't be completely perfect darling.

I'm working on a new project and it does involve this blog in a way but that's all I want to say about that. Good night everybody.

...my cat just fell off the back of the couch. Good lord, she and I should be sitcom. 2000s had the sassy girl and gay best friend/roommate that everyone identified with but the 2010s? Yeah, it's all about the bespectacled night owl chicks with their personable and occasionally grouchy cats and their adventures on the Internet.

2 comments:

  1. i know im super late in replying. but better late than never right? that indian shop on bleecker st in nyc is adorable. i have stepped in there a few times. but i dont think i have ever left my email there..hehe..but u never know.. ive been in nyc for 6 yrs now, i could have done it a long time ago..lol...

    but its soo cute that u thought of me when u read that!! hehe.. much love
    -prutha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's cool, don't worry about it! I loved it too, can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails