Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can I Play With Madness?

Scrapped the old book idea for now. Using an idea I had for a script as an idea for a novel. I really wish I had a machine I could hook up to my brain that would record all the sentences and paragraphs I have running in it rather than type it all out. It would make my life and my procrastination a lot easier.

Read my review of the Devin Townsend show! Here's the link. As usual, pay no mind to the commenters. The internet spawns some real dodo heads. Yep, just said dodo heads. They infuriated my sister to the point where she created an account just so she could comment back and yell at someone. I love her.

I made lasagna last night and my hands still smell like garlic. I washed them like nineteen times! I also got a haircut today. This is unrelated to the lasagna and garlic. I don't know if I like it yet. This entry is all over the place. I'm going to go check on the laundry, hug my cat, make tea, and write for the rest of the night. I'll wash my hands again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails